The Community Health Clinic provides a wide range of affordable medical services. The Center’s primary focus is on early detection and diagnosis of conditions, disease prevention and health promotion.
Adult Health Care
- Physical exams
- Minor procedures
- Medication management
- Acute medical care for minor illnesses
- Preventative care checkups
- Medical monitoring of chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and more
- Obstetric and gynecology services, including Pap Smears, breast examinations and screening mammograms
- HIV testing
- STD screening
For newborns and children up to 18 years of age.
- Early Childhood Development
- Well-Child Visits