COVID-19 Preventive Measures
As the state begins to re-open, Wise Health Clinics is taking every precaution possible to ensure that it is safe to visit our facility and to schedule your appointment or elective surgery. We have put in place strict safety measures to keep everyone healthy while visiting our facilities and remain committed to providing you with the excellent health care services you depend on.
Some of our preventive measures include:
- Screening Procedures: Everyone who enters our facility, including physicians and staff are screened prior to entering each day, including a temperature screening and questionnaire.
- Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at all of our entrances and throughout our facilities.
- Requiring Masks: Everyone in the building, including patients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth throughout the duration of their visit. Limited exceptions may apply.
- Frequent Cleaning: Enhanced cleaning procedures of frequently touched surfaces. Clinical spaces are disinfected daily with procedures recommended by the CDC to kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Social Distancing: Safe social distancing efforts provided in waiting areas and shared spaces with visual reminders.
- Visitor Limitations: To maintain a healthy environment and to reduce spread of COVID-19, patient visitors have been limited. Please check with your provider location for more information about visitor limitations.
Thank you for entrusting your care to Wise Health Clinics