Wise Health Cardiology is dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate care for patients with heart and cardiovascular diseases. Our team of highly trained cardiologists and healthcare professionals are equipped with the latest technology and treatments to ensure that our patients receive the best possible care.
- Conjestive heart failure (CHF)
- Heart palpitations
- Irregular heart beat
- Chest pain
- Limb numbness
- Angina & heart attack
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Mitral valve
- And more!
- Catheter ablation
- Pacemaker implantation
- Defibrillator implantation
- Heart catheterization and percutaneous coronary stent
- Peripheral angiogram and peripheral stenting
- ICD for CHF and life threatening arrhythmias
- Atrioventricular procedure
- TAVR and balloon valvuloplasty
- Carols angiogram and carotid artery stenting
- Subclavian stents
- And more!
Our expert physicians specialize in treating a wide variety of heart conditions, focusing on prevention, diagnosis and management.
Health Topic Videos
The following videos provide valuable information to help you make informed decisions about your heart health.
Lifestyle Modifications to Prevent Heart Disease
Dr. Hashmi discusses lifestyle modifications to help prevent heart disease and the technology available if intervention is needed.View More
Cardiac Catheterization and Stents
Dr. Mushtaq discusses how stents restore blood flow in the heart.View More
Heart Attack Symptoms
Dr. Hashmi talks about how to recognize symptoms of a heart attack.View More